We are looking for an HTML Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based HTML applications on portal plus .
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilising standard development tools.
- Utilise backend and frontend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Creating HTML Modules
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented HTML Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- HTML : 1 year (Required)
- Front-end development: 2nyears (Required)
Work from home